We do the work, so you can skip to the fun! Paper Pumpkin is a fully designed project kit that arrives at your door each month with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun. We’ll surprise you with fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD a month (shipping included).
2. Enter your general information plus shipping and payment information.
3. Under Order Summary, enter the number of kits you’d like to receive each month.
4. Enter the promotion code HALFOFF0917
5. Click Subscribe. You will receive a congratulations message with a note letting you know when your first kit will ship.
6. After you click Subscribe, you will also have the option to select a demonstrator to add to your account. Please select me (Susan Murphy) as your demonstrator.
7. You are now a subscriber! You can visit your account page at any time to edit details including payment information and number of kits you’d like to receive; to do this, simply go to paperpumpkin.com and click the login button in the top right-hand corner.
Subscription members may suspend their subscription any month that they wish to skip a month. This must be done by the 10th of each month.
Subscription members also have the benefit of being able to purchase past kits! These kits are listed on my demonstrator shopping site under Paper Pumpkin and ONLY Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase them!
If you have questions about the subscription process, the video below will help.
My friend and downline, Tricia is visiting from Connecticut. She came over and we played with the You Move Me stamp set & coordinating Move Me Thinlits. We decided for a first card to CASE one that we found online made by Julie Davison.
In making the card we found that it is VERY important to make sure your stamping is straight so that it will line up with the lines in the die cut grid. Otherwise the image doesn't appear to be fluttering on your card as you pull up the tab. In order to have the ribbon wrap around the front of the card, the 1/8" Handheld Circle punch is used to punch a couple of holes side by side at the fold of the card. The 1/8" Sheer Ribbon will thread through the hole. After CASEing Julie's card, I added a die cut butterfly for the corner from the Move Me Thinlits, a bit of the 1/8" Sheer Ribbon in Whisper White and 3 of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a little bling. Below are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used in making the card.
Check out these videos for great a sneak peek featuring fabulous new products to be released in the upcoming Holiday Catalog on September 1st! The Holiday Catalog cover pictured below gives you some sneak peeks as well!
This first video features the Carols of Christmas Bundle which is AVAILABLE NOW as an early release item! The Carols of Christmas Bundle is part of the Merry Little Christmas suite.
You'll see the complete "mega suite" of products from the Merry Little Christmas Suite in the video below! TWO Stamp sets and lots of coordinating products!
This suite of products is sure to be a favorite! The Ready For Christmas Suite has everything you need to create cute projects for Christmas! Check out that cute puppy in the sweater!
Metallics are extremely popular in decor and crafting! The Year of Cheer Suite will give you all the products you need to make classic cards using metallic products! There is a beautiful new foil paper in a champagne color!