Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
"BONUS DAYS" COMING SOON!
Earn in July - Redeem in July
How to Earn in July
- Each $50 in merchandise (before tax & shipping) purchased July 1 - 31, earns you a Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1-31.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
How to Redeem in Bonus Days Codes in August
- When placing an order in August, enter your Bonus Days Code(s) in the "Manage Coupon Codes" block. Click "Apply" to credit the coupon to your order. (see graphic below)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits nd Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the sales credit amount of a workshop order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Stampin' Up! received a shipment of Trimmer Blades!
They will be available on
Thursday June 27th
at 12 Noon ( Eastern time )
While supplies last
Limit 3 packages per order
Because the last shipment sold out so quickly Stampin' Up! has set the limit at 3 packages per order in hopes that more people will be able to get them.
BE SURE TO ORDER EARLY!
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
STAMP SETS ADDED TO THE CLEARANCE RACK!
Wednesday June 26th
at 2 am( Eastern time )
Tomorrow (Wednesday, June 26), for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is putting stamp sets on the Clearance Rack! They have NEVER done in the past!
The actual stamp set images will be shown on the Clearance Rack When they are posted.
Thursday, May 30, 2019
REDUCED PRICES ON RETIRING PRODUCTS!
Discounted Pricing begins Thursday at 2pm Eastern Time!
Below are the links to the lists of retiring products that have been discounted
Below are the links to the COMPLETE lists of retiring products
All retiring products are "while supplies last"
Promotion ends June 3rd
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Thursday, April 25, 2019
2018-2019 RETIRING IN COLORS
Be sure you have ink refills for your Stampin' Pads!
There are beautiful ribbons and accessories in these colors that are also retiring. (I LOVE the Berry Burst ribbon with the silver metallic edge & ordered an extra!) At this time, none of these products are sold out.
SHOP NOW before they are gone!
Monday, April 22, 2019
DO THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER TRIMMER CUTTING BLADES!
The cutting blades are backordered at this time. The number has been turned off but if you go in to my Stampin' Up! ordering website (CLICK HERE) and set up an order and put the number in, it will give you the option to receive an email when they are back it stock! You don't have to actually process an order to do this. This way, you'll know when the next shipment is received in the warehouse.
There are very few products on the Retiring Lists that have sold out so far.
ANNUAL CATALOG RETIRING PRODUCTS
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
NOTE: Stamp Sets that are carrying over to the new catalog in the new Annual Catalog in the newer cling design are noted with an asterisk
OCCASIONS CATALOG RETIRING PRODUCTS
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
RETIRING 2018-2019 PRODUCTS
Stampin' Up! has updated the Annual Catalog retiring list that notes stamps that will be carried over to the 2019-20 Catalog as a "cling" stamp.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL FLYER
Stampin' Up! has added an additional flyer that has ONLY the stamps that are carrying over in the new "cling" style. These stamps in "clear mount" and/or "wood mount" are listed on the retiring lists. This list should help you in your decision as to the stamps you can wait to purchase from the upcoming catalog.
CLICK HERE to view or print the flyer for stamps carrying over to the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog in "clear mount"
RETIRING 2019 OCCASIONS PRODUCTS
The stamps that are from the Occasions Catalog that are carrying over that are already in the updated "cling" style so no edits were needed for the the retiring list for the Occasions Catalog.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
The May Paper Pumpkin kit will be another special kit!
This one will be designed by Shelli Gardner!
The box gives you an idea of what's inside the kit.
We had a chance to make one of the cards from the kit at the On Stage event this past week end!
I chose 2 different stamps in the included stamp set to make my card.
It is a GREAT stamp set that you will use over & over!
Even the included envelopes are beautiful!
Check out Shelli's video to see more about the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
Monday, April 15, 2019
Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you to get them!
Friday, April 12, 2019
The 2018-2019 Annual Catalog & Occasions Catalog retiring lists will be posted on April 15. I will have them posted as soon as possible.
GREAT NEWS ABOUT DIES & EMBOSSING FOLDERS!
Stampin' Up! will be dealing directly with a manufacturer for our dies & embossing folders!
No more "middle man"!
This will mean a few changes. Because Stampin' Up! will no longer order them through Sizzix, the names will change. They will be MUCH simpler names!
The alignment is improved in that the die lines up along the actual stamped image. This will enable us to know our border edge is even all around.
All of the dies & embossing folders are compatible with the Big Shot.
AND a new die cutting & embossing machine is in the works for Stampin' Up!
There is no date at this time for release.
Because Sizzix products will no longer be in the Stampin' Up! catalog, this includes the Big Shot and all plates & accessories. These are available in other craft stores so this should not be a problem.
Paper Trimmer Retiring
FROM STAMPIN' UP!
SNEAK PEEK OF NEW IN COLOR NAMES, DESIGNER SERIES PAPER NAMES & NEW PRODUCTS!!
If you go to the bottom of the right column of the price increase page (link is above), you'll see the New In Color Cardstock colors listed! The names of new Designer Series Paper and some other new products are listed too!!
Monday, April 1, 2019
Sunday, March 31, 2019
FANTASTIC STORAGE FOR YOUR STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories.
Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
A video to tell you more!
Check my blog tomorrow for pricing!
Friday, March 29, 2019
The April Paper Pumpkin kit will have a Distinktive stamp set in it!
What are Distinktive stamps?
Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.
More About the April Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
- A subscriber must have an active subscription by April 10, 2019 at 11:00 pm (MT) in order to receive the April kit.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period. (Subscribe NOW!)
Stampin' Up! shares information on the Distinktive stamp sets in this short video.
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by April 10 to receive this kit!
Sale-A-Bration ends Sunday!
Be sure to submit your orders!
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
The March 6th Anniversary Paper Pumpkin kit is AWESOME!
Instead of the usual box, it came in this pretty 6th anniversary box. It gives you an idea of the color scheme inside!
I LOVE the colors and the stamp sets!
Since it is the anniversary month, Stampin' Up! included a FREE Stamp Set in the kit!
The wonderful dotted number set includes a balloon stamp too!
The balloon stamp coordinates with the Stampin' Up! Balloon Bouquet Punch!
Both of these stamp sets can be used year after year!
Would you like to see all the card pieces you receive AND the cards that this kit makes? Here you go!
Stampin' Up! always posts a video showing putting together the Paper Pumpkin kit. If you've not seen it yet, take a look at the cute projects! (It's only about 3 minutes long)
Watch for a post soon on info on the upcoming April kit!
You're going to LOVE it!
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
The Following Products Are No Longer Available
Sale-A-Bration Free Products
#149623 Organdy Ribbon combo Pack
#149750 Precious Parcel Card Kit
#149712 Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
#149711 Butterfly Elements
Sale-A-Bration Coordinating Products
#150072 Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies
#150073 Hop Around Framelits Dies
#150071 Lily Framelits Dies
#150071 Lily Framelits Dies
**SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM STAMPIN' UP!**