Welcome to the Anything But The Holidays Blog Hop!
Today we will be featuring products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
All products will be used to make projects that are NOT holiday oriented.
This is a great opportunity to get ideas for year-round use of products that are usually used for the holidays. It's a great way to stretch your dollar!
My daughter recently lost one of her cats to illness. He was the first cat that she adopted as an adult that was solely hers. She called him her "first son". He was a wonderful loving boy. When I saw the Cat Punch in the Holiday Catalog I knew it would be one of the items on my pre-order.
There are 4 NEW PRODUCTS from the Holiday Catalog used in this card!
Everyday label Punch
Labels To Love Stamp Set
Information for additional products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
- Stamp Sets: Labels of Love & Flourishing Phrases
- Paper: Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla
- Ink: Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry
- Tools: Everyday label Punch, Cat Punch, Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot & Big Shot Precision Base Plate
- Other: Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine, Hearts & Stars Elements & Touches of Nature Elements, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Cajun Craze: Cajun Craze card base is cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Scored at 4 1/4" & a 2 1/2' x 2 1/2' piece for under the punched out cat image
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4' X 4"
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5" x 3 3/4" & scrap piece to stamp the sentiment
- Fold the Cajun Craze card base & adhere the Painted Autumn Designer Series layer
- Punch the cat image from the Very Vanilla Cardstock piece using the Cat Punch
- Run the Very Vanilla Cardstock piece through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Adhere the small piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock on the underside of the punched out cat image
- Adhere the Very Vanilla piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp the frame image from Labels of Love on a scrap Very Vanilla Cardstock using Cajun Craze Stampin' Pad
- Stamp the sentiment inside the stamped frame using Crushed Curry Stampin' Pad
- Punch out the stamped images using the Everyday label Punch and adhere it to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere a heart from the Hearts & Stars Elements to the front of the sentiment using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use the glue to adhere two of the leaves from the Touches of Nature Elements, slipping the stems behind the sentiment piece.
- Tie a bow using Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine & attach it to the cat's neck using a small amount of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I am Susan Murphy and you are at Susan's Craft Room. The list of other blogs on the blog hop are posted below. You can click on a name to go to that particular blog.
Lovely card, that cat is too cute!ReplyDelete
A beautiful card for a sad occasionReplyDelete
A great way to use the cat.ReplyDelete
Sweet card Susan. I bought this bundle mainly for the cap punch as I have so many friends with cat babies. Sympathy to your daughter for her loss.ReplyDelete
Thank you Penny. I'm going to find lots of ways to send my daughter cat cards with this punch!Delete
Sweet little sympathy card.ReplyDelete